50W x 4 @ 4Ω – 14.4V
KEY200.4 Smart 4-Ch. Amplifier (auto-EQ/processor)
The biggest advance - in the smallest package. Introducing the KEY smart amplifier and audio processor in one, featuring AI-driven DSP
The concert quality of your factory stereo is revealed! What would take hours for a professional to achieve happens in a matter of minutes. All automatically. All with the press of a single button.
For the KEY200.4 auto set-up, you will need to download the free test tone available HERE
- 200 Watts of Power (50x4)
- Auto EQ Microphone with Selector Switch Included
- Compatible with Start/Stop Vehicle Technology
- FIT2™ Technology Included
- Turn On Via Remote 12v Signal or DC Offset
- Auto 40-Band Equalizer
- Bi-Amp Capability (Defeatable)
- Auto Compressor (Defeatable)
- Kicker EQ Pre-set (Defeatable)
- Auto Time Alignment (Defeatable)
- Auto Level Adjustment (Bi-Amp Mode Only)
- Auto Speaker Size Detection
- 24dB Crossovers
- 60/80/120Hz High Pass Filter (Defeatable)
- Power (watts/ch), 4 Ohm stereo: 50 x 4
- Microphone/Kicker EQ button: Included
- Dimensions in CM (H x W x L): 4.3 x 7 x 18.7
- Frequency Response (Hz): 20-20k, +0/-1dB
- Input Sensitivity: High level 250mV-10V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >90dB, a-weighted, re: rated power
- Active Crossover: 24dB/octave, selective high pass or all pass @60, 80, or 120Hz
What's in the Box?
4 channel power amplifier
Microphone cable with switch
Manual and installation hardware
Acoustic Correction = Audio Perfection
Don't just make your system louder - make it clearer. Make it better…
Press the selector, and the microphone goes to work. The KEY uses a powerful internal computer to deliver dramatic improvements in realism and soundstage. A massive 40-band equalizer improves tonality, and a 24dB crossover re-defines the capabilities of each speaker.
In addition to an unbelievable sound quality, the KEY200.4 delivers 200 watts of pumpin' power to your factory speakers. At KICKER, we know power and clarity always go hand-in-hand.
Measuring less than eight inches long and only two inches high, the KEY200.4 fits nearly anywhere. Mount it behind your radio, under the seat, or in your boot with ease.
Start. Don't Stop.
The KEY200.4 is one of the first amps fully compatible with newer vehicles using start-stop systems. The amplifier also features FIT2™ (Fail-Safe Integration Technology), providing compatibility with nearly every stock and aftermarket radio on the road today.
Keep the Beat
If the temperature reaches the threshold, the KEY200.4's dynamic power-management algorithms kick into gear! Instead of hearing the amplifier's volume "pumping" or blowing a fuse - KEY technology engages a nearly inaudible limiter/compressor, applied only to the peaks of the music for as little as milliseconds at a time. The amplifier quickly cools, which deactivates the compressor. Music returns to its full dynamic range without a moment's interruption!
|RMS Power @ 14.4V||50W x 4 @ 4Ω|
|Features||Built in Self Calibrating DSP, FIT2|
|Fuse Rating (A)||20A|
|Cable Gauge (AWG)||14|
|Amp Turn-On||DC Offset, 12V|
|Frequency Response (Hz)||20-20k|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio (dB)||90|
|Input Type||High Level, Low Level|
|Input Sensitivity Low Level||N/A|
|Input Sensitivity High Level||250mV-10V|
All of our items are backed by our enjoyment guarantee, if you aren’t 100% happy with your purchase then we will accept it back for a refund or exchange.
If the item is faulty or different from advertised then the shipping is on us. However, if the item is no longer required or just ordered incorrectly then we can refund you for the item, but you will be charged for getting it back to us.
For a full explanation of the returns process please see our Returns Policy.